- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these key terms first. Your privacy matters to LUU.LU so whether you are new to LUU.LU or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions contact us
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which, or which LUU.LU videos you might like. We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a LUU.LU Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card to store with your account. If you want to take full advantage of the sharing features we offer, we might also ask you to create a publicly visible LUU.LU Profile, which may include your name and photo.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you watch a video on LUU.LU, visit a website that uses our advertising services, or view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
- Device information We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). LUU.LU may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your LUU.LU Account.
- Log information When you use our services or view content provided by LUU.LU, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your LUU.LU Account.
- Location information When you use LUU.LU services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide LUU.LU with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Unique application numbers Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to LUU.LU when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Local storage We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and similar technologies We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a LUU.LU service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services or LUU.LU features that may appear on other sites. Our LUU.LU Analytics product helps businesses and site owners analyze the traffic to their websites and apps. When used in conjunction with our advertising services, such as those using the DoubleClick cookie, LUU.LU Analytics information is linked, by the LUU.LU Analytics customer or by LUU.LU, using LUU.LU technology, with information about visits to multiple sites.
Information we collect when you are signed in(or not) to LUU.LU, in addition to information we obtain about you from partners, may be associated with your LUU.LU Account. When information is associated with your LUU.LU Account, we treat it as personal information.
How we use information we collect
accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
- Make personal information optional like first name, last name,…
- Administrator can export all user personal data like profile data, links, invoices and withdraws.
- Display cookie notification message
- A checkbox field to contact us and support forms to accept collecting name and email
- Administrator can delete a user completely with its related links, views, campaigns, invoices and withdraws
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of LUU.LU unless one of the following circumstances applies: We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services. If LUU.LU is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, we will continue to ensure the confidentiality of any personal information and give affected users notice before personal information is transferred.
We work hard to protect LUU.LU and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services.
- We offer you when you access your LUU.LU Account, and a Safe Browsing feature in LUU.LU .
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to LUU.LU employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities
Specific product practices
The following notices explain specific privacy practices with respect to certain LUU.LU products and services that you may use:
Further useful privacy and security related materials can be found through LUU.LU’s policies and principles pages, including:
- Information about our technologies, which includes, among other things, more information on
- technologies we use for advertising.
- how we recognize patterns like faces.
- A page that explains what data is shared with LUU.LU when you visit websites that use our advertising, analytics and social products.
- LUU.LU’s safety center, which provides information on how to stay safe and secure online.
We keep your personal information private and safe — and put you in control.
- view statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install.
- change your account password.
- suspend or terminate your account access.
- access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
- For legal reasons We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of LUU.LU if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of LUU.LU, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.